Today, September 11, we remember the tragic and cowardly events of 9/11/2001. Thirteen years later we still suffer the consequences perpetrated upon us from those terrorist. And yet, while our freedoms have been mildly constricted, let us not forget the freedoms that still remain:
- The freedom to get up every day and pursue whatever we want to do.
- The freedom to use our mind and to speak those thoughts freely.
- The freedom to pray to God and thank him for all of our blessings without repercussions.
- The freedom to move about openly.
- The freedom to purchase a home and enjoy its privacy while raising a family.
-Charles Guy Stidham III